Dr. B GOWTHAMI KRISHNA
Obstetrician and Gynaecologist MBBS, MS
Dr.Gowthami Krishna is a Confident Obstetrician & Gynecologist with strong work ethic & patient-oriented at all points. Conducted and assisted thousands of Vaginal deliveries, Caesarean sections, VBACs, Complete perineal tear repair, Forceps deliveries, Vacuum applications, Abdominal hysterectomies, Vaginal hysterectomies. Managed high-risk OPD, emergencies viz. Eclampsia, Post-Partum Haemorrhage, Post abortal bleeding, ruptured ectopic pregnancy, Abruptio placentae, Obstetric Shock, septic shock, DIC, ARF, etc. Various other procedures viz. Dilatation & Curettage, Tubal ligation, diagnostic laparoscopy, ectopic pregnancy, Fothergill operation, Purandare’s cervicopexy, Shirodkar’s Abdominal sling and Shirodkar’s Uterosacral advancement, Trans Obturator Tape procedure for SUI, etc.
This department is committed to provide comprehensive holistic health care services for women specifically dealing with the female reproductive systems. It literally translates to the science of women.Best Gynecologist in Sarjapur Road is Dr Sunny Medical Center.
Gynecologist in Sarjapur Road.
Our mission in Dr Sunny Medical Center is to be an enabler for women to enhance their quality of life and helping them make informed decisions on their general well being . An atmosphere of complete privacy is provided for the woman. The doctors provide information and support, so that women can make safe, informed choices about their health. The department covers a gamut of Clinical Gynecology like Antenatal checkup;Postnatal checkup;Infertility treatment; Breast examination and screening for cancer including Pap Smear; Contraceptive Counselling; Electrocautery; Endovaginal & Trans-abdominal ultrasound scanning.
These are the symptoms which makes a person to visit your gynecologist, you should make sure to visit a gynecologist, adolescent health specialist, or other health professional who can take care of women’s reproductive health if:
- You have ever had sex (vaginal, oral, or anal) or intimate sexual contact.
- It has been three months or more since your last period and you haven’t gotten it again.
- You have stomach pain, fever, and fluid coming from your vagina that is yellow, gray, or green with a strong smell — all of which are possible signs of a serious condition called pelvic inflammatory disease(PID) that needs immediate treatment.
- You are having problems with your period, like a lot of pain, bleeding heavily, or bleeding for longer than usual, or it has stopped coming regularly.
- You have not gotten your period by the age of 15 or within three years of when your breasts started to grow.
- You’ve had your period for two years and it’s still not regular or comes more than once a month.
- You are having sex and missed your period.