Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Doctor as completed her MBBS from Govt Medical College, Trivandrum and MS OBG from Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute, Bangalore
She is a qualified obstetrician and gynecologist with 5 yrs of experience. She Sound expertise in managing complicated & highrisk pregnancies, normal & operative vaginal deliveries, LSCS, Gynecological conditions. She also provide medical care based on clinical guidelines and evidence based practice in compliance with the treatment guidelines and management protocols.
This department is committed to provide comprehensive holistic health care services for women specifically dealing with the female reproductive systems. It literally translates to the science of women. Dr Sunny Medical Center has the world class gynecologist and we are known as the best Gynaecologist in Bellandur.
Gynaecologist in Bellandur.
Our mission in Dr Sunny Medical Center is to be an enabler for women to enhance their quality of life and helping them make informed decisions on their general well being . An atmosphere of complete privacy is provided for the woman.
The doctors provide information and support, so that women can make safe, informed choices about their health. The department covers a gamut of Clinical Gynecology like Antenatal checkup;Postnatal checkup :Infertility treatment , Breast examination and screening for cancer including Pap Smear, Contraceptive Counselling, Electrocautery , Endovaginal & Trans-abdominal ultrasound scanning.
Gynecologists deals with a wide range of issues including obstetrics or pregnancy and childbirth, menstruation and fertility issues, Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs), hormone disorders and others.
A gynecologist is a doctor who specializes in the health of the female organs.
- Many women start visiting a gynecologist from their early teens and continue to attend a well-woman clinic for general health issues too.
- Women are advised to visit a gynecologist annually for a checkup and any time they have symptoms that concern them.
Why see a gynecologist?
Seeing a gynecologist can:
- Help you understand your body and how to care for it
- Give you and the doctor a sense of what is normal for you so you can notice any problem changes, like signs of a vaginal infection.
- Let the doctor find problems early so they can be treated.
- Explain what a normal vaginal discharge should look like and what could be a sign of a problem.
- Teach you how to protect yourself if you have sex.